invention ideas – https://kenmanyan-24.tumblr.com/post/183599180570/3-ways-you-can-support-american-inventors. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a complete collection of providers not looking to add alot more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes inventors help make. The corporation will not bother to you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t need a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.